Our Mission is to create opportunities for behavioral health practitioners to improve the delivery of behavioral health services. We are achieving this by networking, educating, advocating, contracting and collaborating for the benefit of our members, their clients and all behavioral health providers that practice in New Mexico.
The Southwest Behavioral Independent Practice Association (SWBHIPA) is a membership organization that supports all the areas that behavioral health practitioners must navigate to maintain and grow an independent practice.
We assist you in:
- Getting your business and services set up correctly
- Networking and referral opportunities
- Contracting and streamlined communication with insurance companies
- Continuing education and training
- Advocacy for Behavioral Health issues at the State and Federal level.
We support each other …
Our organization introduces you to other independent practitioners who are driven to provide the best behavioral health care to New Mexico residents.
By joining together and supporting each other, we can provide better services to the behavioral health clients we serve!