Great location off of San … [Read More...]
Welcome to Southwest Behavioral Health Independent Practice Association "SWBHIPA"
The Southwest Behavioral Health Independent Practice Association is a membership organization currently comprised of over 200 licensed professional behavioral health providers throughout New Mexico. We are social workers, counselors, marriage and family therapists, art therapists, nurse practitioners and psychologists who work in a variety of independent private practice settings and practice groups.
Providing behavioral services to New Mexicans is a top priority for our organization. Making ourselves accessible to those looking for behavioral health services is achieved by making sure that providers have the opportunity to join the insurance networks and other grantors of service that New Mexicans use to access health care. We work together to standardize practices, contracts and business relationships, broadening the network of available providers and enhancing the continuum of health care for New Mexicans.
- We develop mutually beneficial working relationships between practitioners and insurance companies, helping streamline the contracting and communication processes.
- We provide networking and referral opportunities, including a searchable provider directory, allowing the public easy access to our highly qualified behavioral health care providers.
- We assist providers in understanding the process and the tools that they need to build a successful practice, so providers can continue to thrive in our ever-changing health care environment.
- We strive to keep our members and the public well informed about changes in legislative arena, ongoing State and Federal healthcare mandates and the insurance companies requirements so optimal healthcare services can be offered and attained.
- We promote continuing education programs, keeping providers up-to-date.
- We enjoy professional camaraderie and support in our collegial behavioral health community.
November 14, 20195:30 pm – 7:00 pmGecko’s Bar … [Read More...]
NMCA is pleased to announce our 2020 conference … [Read More...]
Carley Hendren was born and raised in New Mexico. … [Read More...]
A series of five workshops addressing the use of … [Read More...]
THE NEW MEXICO EMOTIONALLY FOCUSED THERAPY … [Read More...]
Please see the attached flyers for more … [Read More...]
Board meetings are open to members, and will be … [Read More...]
We welcome the SWBHIPA's new Board of Directors … [Read More...]
The next Networking Brown Bag Lunches are held in … [Read More...]