Welcome to Southwest Behavioral Health Independent Practice Association "SWBHIPA"
The Southwest Behavioral Health Independent Practice Association is a membership organization currently comprised of over 200 licensed professional behavioral health providers throughout New Mexico. We are social workers, counselors, marriage and family therapists, art therapists, nurse practitioners and psychologists who work in a variety of independent private practice settings and practice groups.
- We develop mutually beneficial working relationships between practitioners and insurance companies, helping streamline the contracting and communication processes.
- We provide networking and referral opportunities, including a searchable provider directory, allowing the public easy access to our highly qualified mental care providers.
- We assist providers in understanding the process and the tools that they need to build a successful practice, so providers can continue to thrive in our ever-changing health care environment.
- We promote continuing education programs, keeping providers up-to-date.
- We enjoy professional camaraderie and support in our collegial behavioral health community.
SWBHIPA Semi-Annual Membership meeting in Santa Fe - Friday, May 17, 2019
Networking Brown Bag Lunches for 2018
January 23, 2018
The next Networking Brown Bag Lunch for 2018 is scheduled for Friday, April 7, 2018 from 11:30 am to 12:45 PM. The meeting is held in the basement of 3200 Carlisle Boulevard NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110. Topic to be announced. SAVE THE DATES: This year, the meetings will be held quarterly on the second Friday of … Continue reading Networking Brown Bag Lunches for 2018 →