Where: All Angels Episcopal Day School: 601 Montaño Rd NW, Albuquerque, NM 87107
I’m so excited to offer Healing Complex Trauma, my first training working with Janina Fisher’s Healing the Fragmented Selves of Trauma Survivors. I’ve designed a training series that will support the practical application of Fisher’s work and my own somatic, relational approach. Fisher’s approach is so useful, and her writing and research is complex. My hope is to work with real cases, identify the appropriate steps at each stage, and help all participants apply parts work.
This work is useful to help clients who
- can’t engage with mindfulness the way some others can
- want to get better but get in their own way
- are often high-functioning, but have an area that just won’t shift
- struggle to tolerate EMDR
- have treatment resistant anxiety or depression symptoms